Cafeteria / Rec Hall
Owned by Roger & Peggy Kelvey
Beechbrook Camground is owned by Roger & Peggy Kelvey. It's a large campground with over 100 acres of land.
Includes 33 overnight sites and 124 seasonal. It's a great place for kids, and even better place for adults!
Constant activities are being held such as dances and parties. You have the chance to play money games such as poker tournaments and 50/50 draws.
For families with children, we have a large pool area (includes "adult swim" hours).
Basketball court, baseball field (we also offer equipment upon request). Games such as horse shoes and washer toss are always being played.
You'll even enjoy the scenery as you walk through lanes of trailers and paths.
- Speed limit 15km on all roads, there are children playing.
- Water conservation is essential, washing of cars RV's ATV's or watering lawns will not be tolerated
- Quiet time is 11:00pm nightly. Children must be on their own lots by 11:00pm. Adults are requested to refrain from travelling between lots after 12:00am midnight. Please use designated thoroughfares as access to and from streets and avenues. At no time cut through individual lots.
- Free Internet hookup in Canteen, no Wi-Fi
- The pool is to be supervised by the parents of the children using the pool. Further rules are at the pool house (including hours, and adult swim times).
- No guns or fireworks are permitted in or around the campground.
- Firewood can be purchased from the office.
- DO NOT CUT DOWN ANY TREES
- Bicycles are not permitted to be ridden after dark.
- Tourism Industry is to remain environmentally friendly and to aid in this goal a dumping station is provided at the main gate for disposal of waste and waste water.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and owners must clean up after their pets. No pets allowed in recreation hall or around pool area.
Motorbike and ATV Rules
- Must be walked or pushed to and from trails.
- Trails begin at 8th Avenue, for specifics on designated areas, inquire at office, hours (9:00am - 8:30pm)
- No excessively loud vehicles
The owners of this campground shall not be responsible for any injuries, death, damage or loss to individual properties and/or belongings and reserve the right to evict (without refund) any person(s) that will not adhere to these rules, regulations and guidelines provided herein.
© Beech Brook Campground. All rights reserved. | Website Design: You can now view our website on your mobile device